The Smart Electric Power Alliance (SEPA) announced that it has elected EnergyHub President Seth Frader-Thompson to the Executive Committee of the Board of Directors.
Seth has been a member of the Board since 2015. He is joined on the Board by top executives from many of the country’s largest utilities, including EnergyHub customers Southern California Edison, CPS Energy, and PG&E.
“I’m looking forward to working with the talented professionals on the SEPA Executive Committee,” Seth said. “SEPA is a great platform for education, research, and collaboration for utilities and vendors. I’m excited to continue lending my perspective to help SEPA accomplish its mission.”
EnergyHub would also like to congratulate the four new SEPA Board members joining from the Smart Grid Interoperability Panel (SGIP) merger, along with the rest of the newly elected Executive Committee.
New Board members joining SEPA from SGIP:
- Bruce Edelston, Vice President of Energy Policy at Southern Company
- David Forfia, Director, Enterprise Architecture and IT Transformation at the Electric Reliability Council of Texas (ERCOT)
- Gary Rackliffe, Vice President of Smart Grids North America at ABB
- Raiford Smith, Vice President of Energy Technology and Innovation at Entergy Corporation
Board members elected as Executive Committee officers:
- Caroline Choi, Senior Vice President, Regulatory Affairs, Southern California Edison, as Chair
- Steve Malnight, Senior Vice President, Strategy & Policy, Pacific Gas & Electric Company, as Past-Chair
- Cris Eugster, Chief Operating Officer, CPS Energy, as Chair-Elect
- John Hewa, CEO, Pedernales Electric Cooperative, as Treasurer
- Seth Frader-Thompson, President, EnergyHub, as Secretary
- Joe Hoagland, VP, Stakeholder Relations, Tennessee Valley Authority, Policy Committee Chair
- Karen Butterfield, Chief Commercial Officer, Stem, Nominating Committee Chair